Professional Teaching Portfolio
By: Robin Rush Boggs, M.Ed.
This presentation discusses the ways in which to develop a professional teaching portfolio, a mechanism that allows for them to collect and present that evidence. In reality, a professional portfolio is just the collection of what instructors already do.
- Characteristics of an Effective Portfolio
- Specific Purposes
- Historical Perspective
- Guidelines for Creating a Teaching Portfolio
- Essentials to Include in your Portfolio
- Educational Philosophy Statements
- Articles to Contemplate
- Professional Information
- Artifacts (Direct and Indirect)
- Evidence (Sufficient, Authentic, Relevant, & Current)