Any CAAHEP accredited
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
Dear Ultrasound student:
Under PROJECT REGISTRATION, our goal is to achieve 100% registry rate for each graduating class.
PROJECT REGISTRATION involves several Steps that will allow us to achieve our goal.
- Forming a study group: sharing of ideas works wonders
- Graduating from the program ON TIME.
- Taking the SPI exam as soon as your Ultrasound Physics and Instrumentation courses are completed and you have passed them both with at least a “C” (Please have money set aside to register for this exam).
- Completing multiple mock registry exams from the school’s library of registry review materials.
- Attending an outside Registry Review, if possible.
- Choosing to sit for an ARDMS specialty exam (one that your school is accredited for) prior to graduating.
- Applying to the ARRT/Sonography Primary
- Sitting for the ARRT/Sonography Primary as soon as you graduate.
- Taking several mock mini-exams available from the ARDMS website.
- Studying your notes from the program
- Looking over your textbooks
- Taking another ARDMS specialty board as soon as you finish the ARRT exam.
Within one month of graduation, you should display the following after your name:
Mr./ Ms. Sonographer RDMS (multiple registries), ARRT(S)
I have read and understand the goals of Project Registration and will abide by the steps that are required to achieve a 100% pass rate for all of the graduates of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program.
Student Name Date